Media internships are available for college credit and offer professional experience in our growing company. Our company encourages growth to create skilled candidates for future marketing and communications opportunities, as well as opportunities to build a professional portfolio.
Our Internship Program is unique in that we encourage all of our interns to have a voice in the company as well as some artistic creative control over their projects. We offer opportunities to learn and grow during your time with us through generating self-driven project ideas, shadowing opportunities and taking part in cross-functional projects.
▪ Supports media and qualitative analysis, including social media
▪ Researches and assists in the creation of promotional materials which can include: video, photography, blog posts, press releases, one-sheets, web content, e-promotions
▪ Researches and develops speaking and outreach opportunities and potential partnerships
▪ Assists in creating promotional reels, institutional videos and spotlights
▪ Demonstrates versatility and multi-tasking abilities by taking on different projects and tasks as needed
▪ Represents, assists and advocates company image during social events
Requirements for candidates:
▪ Enrolled in college with a major in English, communications, public relations, journalism, photography, videography or a related field
▪ Outstanding written and verbal communication ability
▪ Some experience with media relations preferred
▪ Experience with using social media channels for public relations outreach
▪ Track record of managing projects and meeting deadlines
▪ High level of organization, computer skills, and the ability to learn and apply technologies in day-to-day work a necessity
Submit letter of interest and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org