With an uncompromising focus on artistic excellence, nurturing artists, and designing programs to empower communities impacted by marginalization, we aim to provide a concrete example of how dance can transform people’s lives and enrich society.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES 2021 – 2022
Our dynamic group of supporters, ages 21 to 39, who enjoy exclusive benefits and a behind-the-scenes view of ShaLeigh Dance Works. Connect with the best and brightest of The Triangle’s next generation of cultural philanthropists while making a difference in the lives of these professional dancers – and the organizations they support.
YOUNG PATRONS CIRCLE INDIVIDUAL – $125
- Complimentary ticket for a performance including post-performance cocktails with Artistic Director and dancers
- Special evening with ShaLeigh Dance Works, including cocktails and a dance party with the dancers
- One exclusive Master Class with ShaLeigh Dance Works
- Invitation to a dress rehearsal
- Discount on tickets to The Gala
- Advanced notice and priority seating for performances
- 20% discount on company merchandise
YOUNG PATRONS CIRCLE PLUS ONE – $225
- Entitles members to bring a guest to all members-only events throughout the year
- Inclusion in the contributors listing on SDW’s website
DONOR – $75
- Two passes to an open rehearsal
- Exclusive supporters-only information and updates
- A complimentary class with ShaLeigh Dance Works
SUSTAINER – $150
- Advance notice for ShaLeigh Dance Works performances and access to discounted tickets to regularly priced performances
- 20% discount on company merchandise
- Personalized thank you and hyperlink on social media
LEADER – $300
- Personal invitation to observe ShaLeigh Dance Works dancers in rehearsal
- Autographed show poster
PATRON – $500
- Invitation to a private ShaLeigh Dance Works meet & greet and wine tasting at a Durham art space
- Recognition in ShaLeigh Dance Works’ performance programs
- Inclusion in monthly newsletter
SPONSOR – $1000
- Invitation to an exclusive preview of ShaLeigh Dance Works’ new creation
- Live shout-out at the Gala
- VIP parking service at the Gala
- Red carpet photo-op with company members at World Premiere performances
BENEFACTOR – $2500+
Please contact us to discuss donations at this level. We customize our sponsorships at this level to fit the unique needs, goals, and brand of your business or personal interests. These packages can include private on-site performances, classes, workshops, corporate event participation, and live or recorded commissioned work – plus advertising opportunities on our site, social media, and play bills. If you can believe it, we can achieve it.
OTHER WAYS TO DONATE
BECOME A SUSTAINER
A great way for individuals to support us is by becoming an SDW Sustainer. SDW Sustainers agree to make ongoing, monthly contributions of $5 or more. This amount is automatically drafted from a donor’s bank account each month. It’s easy, convenient and fully tax-deductible through our fiscal sponsor, Fractured Atlas.
- Select “Donate Now” on the right side of the page.
- Enter your monthly donation amount and select “Today and again every month.”
- Choose whether or not you would like to cover the sponsor’s administrative fee for your donation.
- Enter your information.
- THANK YOU!
Many corporations will match the gifts their employees donate to various non-profit organizations, doubling the support that organizations can receive! Matching Gift Forms are usually available through your Human Resources department. Please note on the form that the matching gift is designated for ShaLeigh Dance Works. If the form is electronic, please send an email to email@example.com to notify us. If the form is a hard copy, please mail it to our address below.
IF YOU PREFER TO DONATE BY CHECK
Tax-deductible check donations may be made payable to ShaLeigh Dance Works and mailed to:
ShaLeigh Dance Works
89 Mountain Ridge Rd
Rougemont, NC 27572
ShaLeigh Dance Works is a non-profit arts organization. Contributions for the charitable purposes of ShaLeigh Dance Works are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
WHY IT MATTERS
The arts are essential to strong, vibrant communities. We strengthen neighborhoods and communities by preserving the culture and memories of specific places with our site-specific work. Our engagement programs have a positive impact on the vitality, health, and well-being of our community members. Our performances create communal experiences by giving voice to the human condition. Together we use our practice to address the state of the world and build a better future.
With you by our side, we have been able to sustain our mission of creating socially aware dance-theatre, building a movement language that can heal, and offering engagement programs with positive impact on the lives of others. You have helped us to keep powerful art experiences at the center of a broader conversation about cultural values and the intellectual, aesthetic, and social purpose of making art. On behalf of everyone at ShaLeigh Dance Works, we are so thankful for the part you play in making this happen.
ADVOCATE FOR SOCIALLY AWARE DANCE-THEATRE, EXPAND OUR REACH WITH A MOVEMENT LANGUAGE THAT CAN HEAL, AND ENGAGE THE LIVES OF OTHERS THROUGH ACCESS TO OUR PROGRAMS.
Each year, ShaLeigh Dance Works creates engagement programs designed to empower communities impacted by marginalization and enrich our community. The 2018-2019 season offered multiple performances bringing mixed-ability movers to professional stages and panel discussions on making dance inclusive and welcoming to people with disabilities. SDW aims to increase its number of engagement programs by building new relationships with people and organizations around the country that align with their goals and mission. Our 2019-2020 season forged a new partnership with Reality Ministries to provide two weekly movement classes for teens and adults with developmental disabilities as a part of their Day Program. The company believes the work they do together can create positive change in the world. When you support this company, you are also supporting the causes they work closely with.
A dynamic cultural sector is a catalyst for growth, attracting and retaining businesses and visitors. By supporting ShaLeigh Dance Works’ programming, you are supporting opportunities with meaningful and sustainable impact for both individuals and communities!